Knowing the grain handling industry requires speed, efficiency, value for money and quality from there machinery, Emmetts are now selling reliaBELT high capacity belts conveyors.
The feature that increases the reliaBELT’s capacity beyond that of industry standard belt conveyors is the belt width. A 20” inch belt in a 10” tube means the belt wraps around ¾ of the tube, thus carrying the product and minimizing damage. reliaBELT can move 4 tonne per minute which surpasses any of 10” belts on the market meaning less cost per ton moved.
The innovative design of the one belt conveying system means fewer bearings (10) and rollers (5) with no “S” drive roller off the beavertail. Direct drive eliminates jack shafts or extra belts, pullies, gearboxes, idle shafts coming out of the engine.
- Pinch drive roller system – allows the belt to relax thus increasing the life of the belt
- Powder coat paint finish
- Unique tube design- no cables
- Winch adjustable directional spout up to 8’- allows maximum loading
- Drop down doors allows ease of clean out
- Hydraulic scissor lift on 45’ (13.7m) and 55’ (16.7m) models
- Scissor lift frame allows for increased reach from wheels to directional spout- increasing reach with a shorter tube.
- Dual wheel motor hangers to eliminate flex and twisting as well as premature wear on the drive sprocket and ring gear.
- Joystick control steering allows pinpoint accuracy in bin and yard movement.
- Long 5’ “beavertail” intake and wide exposed belt allows product to gain momentum before inclining and increases reach when out loading large diameter bins or filling airseeders, spreaders or contains with a shorter conveyor.
- Low profile hopper allows for almost any application.
- Wide side rubbers eliminating spillage
- Only 5 rollers and 10 bearings
- Fully enclosed belt with clean out ports
- Direct drive
- Self-adjusting belt tensioning
- Collapsible hopper
- Electric clutch
- Removable drawbar hitch
- High horsepower engine equals high capacity
- Minimal damage to product in grain movement
- From 45’ to 120’ length (13.7m to 36.5m)
- 80’ to 120’ A frame full hydraulic lift- No cable lift- lowers down for ease of service
- Diesel engine OPTIONAL
- 6” drive roller upgrade OPTIONAL
ReliaBELT conveyors have been working on farms and in commercial grain handling sites across Australia for a decade. Call us to find out more.